Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BIG BEAUTIFUL OPEN CRESTWOOD HEIGHTS
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This well built and well thought designed home, is situated within the highly desirable Crestwood Heights. You will be pleasantly surprised with the quality of build and the large open plan living spaces the moment you walk through the large double doors and into the formal entrance. The oversized living spaces and formal dining, all flow on seamlessly onto the beautiful outdoor area which is all captured from the generous size kitchen, making this truly easy living and the ultimate entertainers sanctuary.
It's the finer details that make this home so desirable with these features;
- Two large separated living areas (One which opens out onto the outdoor area, and the other which can be used as a media room)
- Formal Dining
- Fully tiled undercover outdoor area, greeted by a new poolside hardwood deck
- Pool, which is complemented by a Bali style hut
- Five generous bedrooms with BIRs
- Large master bedroom overlooking the pool, with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Over sized double lock up garage with ample amount of storage
- Solar electricity & Solar hot water
- Leafy yet easily maintained landscaping
- Security screens on all windows
- Security Cameras/Intercom
12 Applegum is situated at the end of very quiet cul-de-sac within Crestwood Heights. Crestwood Heights is a relatively new estate and is a hidden gem located within Molendinar. It is quickly becoming a favourite for the growing family and savvy local and interstate investor for its central location and easy access to all things Gold Coast.
- 3 km to the Gold Coast University Hospital
- 2.8 Km to Griffith University
- 1.4 Km to Crestwood Heights shops (With IGA)
- 4 Km to the Pacific Motorway
- 2.1 Km to Trinity Lutheran College
- 2.7 km to Aquinas Catholic College
- 10 km to Surfers Paradise
- 100 Metres to bus line
Don't be fooled by the modest faade as you truly need to see for yourself every 285sqm of beautiful living, so call today for your private viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
655m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.