SOLD BY JOEL MADAM
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Perfectly elevated on a generous 5244m2 usable allotment located on the eastern side of the M1, this flawless residence provides an idyllic entertainer's sanctuary exuding timeless style and quality.
Nestled among the tranquil surrounds and enjoying leafy outlooks, everything about this acreage residence is simply breathtaking. Designed with style and sophistication in mind, the light filled living, dining and gourmet kitchen capture this truly stunning outlook.
Having undergone an impressive renovation with not a single detail overlooked, the fusion of rich timber hardwood flooring, creamy hues and cutting edge design is impressive to say the least.
Whether it is entertaining with friends or simply appreciating the intimate family moments, this exceptionally tranquil home and backyard, will be a favourite place to enjoy for years to come.
The vendors have given us clear instructions to sell this property on or before the 5th May. Don't miss this outstanding and rare opportunity.
Features of the home include
- 1.3 acres of usable and manicured land
- Four luxurious bedrooms + a study or fifth bedroom, two bathrooms
- Two living areas & a separate dining area
- Oversized chefs kitchen with commercial oven, gas cooktop, 40mm stone benchtops
- Gym or potential dual residence with built in kitchen
- Large laundry with ample storage
- Two split air-conditioning systems
- Championship size tennis court
- Fully renovated entertainers area with tiled saltwater pool
- Solar electricity & Solar hot water
- BioCycle system
- Large 6.2m x 6m Shed (powered)
- Four bay carport + room for an extra five secured car spaces or caravan and boat
- Located 3.3Kms to Trinity Lutheran College
- Located 5.9kms to the Gold Coast University hospital
- Located 5.9kms to the Griffith University
- 6.1kms to Royal Pines
- 10kms to the centre of Southport
- 12.5kms to Surfers Paradise
- 14kms to Broadbeach
- Inner city acreage living
GCCC Rates: $2,130.68 per Annum
GCCC Water: $1,116.88 per Annum
Owners receive money back from their solar panels, they do not pay electricity.
* - Aprrox
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Tennis Court
See all features
4 garage spaces