Sold by Jessica Baker
If you're looking for prime residential potential, look no further than this solid dual living home in vibrant Ashmore.
Move in now and begin reaping the benefits of an elevated allotment and superb location while transforming the property into your own home.
This residence charms from the moment you step inside to reveal a generous floor plan with endless possibilities. Open yet distinct living areas are enhanced by high ceilings, awaiting your personal vision to create a sleek and sophisticated abode that meets your own exacting standards. All three living areas take full advantage of the breath taking views, bathing the interiors in soft natural light and cooling cross breezes.
Property Features Include
* Unbeatable hinterland views
* Dual Living with separate access
* 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
* Suspended concrete slab
* 3 separate living areas
* 2 separate large outdoor entertainment area's both with breath taking hinterland views
* Large tiled swimming pool
* Landscaped Gardens
* Oversize double lock-up garage with internal access
* Open plan kitchen
* Freshly painted throughout and new carpets
Phone Jessica Baker today for a private inspection 0428 900 017.
Close to new Benowa Village shopping centre just 800m away with Coles and restaurants, 2.2km from Carrara Stadium.
Close to schools:
- Ashmore State School 1.2km
- Benowa State High School 2.8km
- St Kevin School 3.2km
- Trinity Lutheran College 2.8km
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,650 p.a.= $31.73 per week*
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $968 p.a = $18.61 per week*
Block size: 659m2*
Year Built: 1986*
Adi & RosalinaGood service