Hotel Room in Mecure Gold Coast Resort
Awesome views of the Palm Meadows Golf Course from this modern, renovated hotel room on the ground floor of the Mercure Resort.
The Resort pools the income which is distributed to the owners on a quarterly basis and the owners also receive discounts for the resort if they wish to stay.
There is a high occupancy which delivers a great net return.
- Resort facilities include swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, spa, 4 tennis courts and a restaurant for the convenience of guests
- The room comes furnished with air conditioning
- Low body corporate fees of just $36 p/week
- Gross rental return over 12 months is approximately $8,708 (varying upon occupancy)
- Council rates: $944.10 for 6 months
- Water rates: $294.69 for 3 months
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Roger WillisGlenn was easy to deal with and whilst end result was short of expectations, the property is not "flavour of the month" and I was satisfied.