North East Facing with Magnificent Ocean Views
Ideal Investment, Located approximately 100 metres to the World famous Surfers Paradise beach, many restaurants, cafes and the light rail system.
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Balcony with direct ocean and city views
- 8th floor
- Great rental returns
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Floor to ceiling glass panels capturing magnificent ocean views
- Plenty of natural light and cool ocean breezes throughout the year
- Sold furnished with white goods
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- 'Kinkabool' was the first ever developed high rise on the Gold Coast built in 1959-60 and is a heritage-listed apartment block.
- Curently rented for $440 per week from 24/11/2017 to the 23/08/2018
- Body Corporate per year: $5359.99 = per week : $103.07 per week*
- Rates per year : $1559 = per week $29.98*
- Water Rates : $1741 = per week : $33.48*
With strong rental demands, easy accessable transport, low interest rates and Commonwealth Games coming to the Gold Coast - There may never be a better time to buy property.
Adi & RosalinaGood service